Eataly Brasil – São Paulo
by olivia vachon on December 11, 2015 at 11:06 am
O Premiato Pastificio del Cavalier Olimpio Afeltra está entre os mais antigos de Gragnano. Foi essa fábrica de massas que, no início do século 19, lançou o formato de massa macaroni, famoso até hoje. The post Afeltra appeared first on Eataly Brasil.
Ricetta Eatalyana: Acqua Pazza
by olivia vachon on December 10, 2015 at 9:27 pm
The post Ricetta Eatalyana: Acqua Pazza appeared first on Eataly Brasil.
Entrevista com: José Barattino
by olivia vachon on December 9, 2015 at 7:42 pm
José Barattino, chef-executivo do Eataly São Paulo fala sobre alimentos frecos e saídas pra uma alimentação mais saudável. The post Entrevista com: José Barattino appeared first on Eataly Brasil.
DESIGN WEEKEND NO EATALY
by eatalymanager on June 18, 2015 at 9:25 am
De 12 a 16 de agosto nossa loja recebe a exposição “comer com os olhos”, feita pela.. The post DESIGN WEEKEND NO EATALY appeared first on Eataly Brasil.
FAÇA SEU EVENTO NO EATALY
by eatalymanager on June 18, 2015 at 9:25 am
Nossa Scuola e o Brace Bar & Griglia estão disponíveis para que você faça o seu evento.. The post FAÇA SEU EVENTO NO EATALY appeared first on Eataly Brasil.
- Sisense Integrates With Adobe Creative Cloud to Create Beautiful Analytics
- Healthcare Leaders Utilize Newswire’s EMA GT Market Builder to Increase Engagement and Brand Awareness
- Local Entrepreneur Fred Ode Completes Career With Winning EY’s Prestigious Entrepreneur Of The Year® East Central Award
- EVOTEK Launches ‘Be Resilient’ Program to Pandemic-Impacted Healthcare and Government IT Teams
- Black Entrepreneurs Day Presented by Chase for Business Announces New Partnership With Robinhood & Addition of ‘Robinhood Roundtable With Dwyane Wade’
- FoodChain ID Licenses Battelle
- Synergy Medical Signs Partnership With MED-ID Australia / New Zealand
- Tenna Integrates OEM, ERP and Project Operations / SaaS Software Solutions For Contractors
- ComplianceQuest Announces LearnAboutSafety – an On-Demand, Video Based Safety Training Service Designed to Delivery Just-in-Time Safety Content
- Elite Extra and Panasonic to Jointly Present and Exhibit at Nation’s Most Comprehensive Last Mile Show
- Sleepbreathe Launches to Provide Better Sleep Quality to Everyone
- Eloise.Fashion Announces Plans of a New Global Digital Marketplace for Fashion Designers and Brands
- Thumbies® and Bass-Mollett Disclose New Partnership
- C3® International, Inc. Commissions Industrial-Scale, Custom Extraction Laboratory From ENTEXS Corporation
- Ziotag Appoints Three Tech Industry Leaders to Advisory Board
Food Revolution Network Healthy, ethical, sustainable food for all.
Sharing Food Is Sharing Love: An Interview with Peggy Liu of JUCCCE
by Ocean Robbins on October 16, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Ocean sits down with Peggy Liu, chairperson of the Joint US-China Collaboration on Clean Energy, for a conversation about the global impacts of our food choices — and how what we eat impacts our health and our climate. They also look at how we can reclaim our relationship with food to make it a source of beauty and meaning in our lives. The post Sharing Food Is Sharing Love: An Interview with Peggy Liu of JUCCCE appeared first on Food Revolution Network.
All About Raw Foods + 7 Raw Food Recipes & No-Cook Meals
by Ocean Robbins on October 14, 2020 at 5:00 pm
If you think of raw foods as nothing more than leaves and twigs, you’re missing out on a whole world of fresh, flavorful, and creative eating options. Eating raw isn’t all or nothing; you can still enjoy your favorite cooked dishes while adding more and more raw vegan options into your diet. In this article, you’ll find out what’s good (and not so good) about raw foods, and how to bring more raw deliciousness and life-giving nutrition to your culinary life. The post All About Raw Foods + 7 Raw Food Recipes & No-Cook Meals appeared first on Food Revolution Network.
Soy Facts: Is Soy Healthy or Harmful?
by Ocean Robbins on October 9, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Soy is celebrated as a superfood by some who claim it can fight heart disease, hormone-related cancers, and osteoporosis while providing a potent plant-based protein source. But others tell us that it’s a central driver of breast cancer, thyroid problems, dementia, and environmental problems like deforestation. So what’s the truth? Is soy good for you? And what are the health and environmental consequences of consuming it? Here’s what you need to know about soy. The post Soy Facts: Is Soy Healthy or Harmful? appeared first on Food Revolution Network.
John and Ocean Robbins: Our Message for This Election
by Ocean Robbins on October 2, 2020 at 5:00 pm
At Food Revolution Network, our mission is healthy, ethical and sustainable food for all. As the US presidential election approaches, our President and CEO, John and Ocean Robbins, respectively, have joined together with other health and wellness leaders to take a prominent stand for policies that support our mission, and that contribute to healthy people and a healthy planet. Find out why these health leaders think this election is critical to the future of food and the health of the nation. The post John and Ocean Robbins: Our Message for This Election appeared first on Food Revolution Network.
The Pandemic’s Waste Problem: How Stalled Composting Programs are Contributing to Food Waste
by Jodi Helmer on September 30, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Reducing food waste through recycling, composting, and other sustainable programs has gained steam over the last decade. But since the coronavirus pandemic began, these efforts have largely been stalled or abandoned entirely by city municipal waste programs, threatening to undo progress in reducing landfill waste. The post The Pandemic’s Waste Problem: How Stalled Composting Programs are Contributing to Food Waste appeared first on Food Revolution Network.