Eataly Brasil – São Paulo
by olivia vachon on December 11, 2015 at 11:06 am
O Premiato Pastificio del Cavalier Olimpio Afeltra está entre os mais antigos de Gragnano. Foi essa fábrica de massas que, no início do século 19, lançou o formato de massa macaroni, famoso até hoje. The post Afeltra appeared first on Eataly Brasil.
Ricetta Eatalyana: Acqua Pazza
by olivia vachon on December 10, 2015 at 9:27 pm
The post Ricetta Eatalyana: Acqua Pazza appeared first on Eataly Brasil.
Entrevista com: José Barattino
by olivia vachon on December 9, 2015 at 7:42 pm
José Barattino, chef-executivo do Eataly São Paulo fala sobre alimentos frecos e saídas pra uma alimentação mais saudável. The post Entrevista com: José Barattino appeared first on Eataly Brasil.
DESIGN WEEKEND NO EATALY
by eatalymanager on June 18, 2015 at 9:25 am
De 12 a 16 de agosto nossa loja recebe a exposição “comer com os olhos”, feita pela.. The post DESIGN WEEKEND NO EATALY appeared first on Eataly Brasil.
FAÇA SEU EVENTO NO EATALY
by eatalymanager on June 18, 2015 at 9:25 am
Nossa Scuola e o Brace Bar & Griglia estão disponíveis para que você faça o seu evento.. The post FAÇA SEU EVENTO NO EATALY appeared first on Eataly Brasil.
- Digital Transformation openbusinesscouncil summit Features Ministers of Japan, India, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Vietnam and Special Online Masterclasses on Impact on COVID-19 and Challenges of 4IR, Society 5.0, DeFi, AI, Blockchain and FinTech
- AC Hotel Park City Opens as the City’s Newest Lifestyle Hotel
- Niagara Pharma Firm and University Collaborate on Landmark Covid Initiative
- Autotech Co Hong Kong Limited Completes Two-Year Autonomous Research Project
- 1/2 Price Mattress of Miami Offers 75% Off Name Brand Mattresses For Black Friday
- Black Friday Deals: Pit Boss Sauce Offers A Wide Range Of Tasty, Flavorful Cajun Hot Sauces
- The Granite Group and RegO Form Strategic Distribution Agreement
- SIK Law to Offer Free Criminal Defense Representation for Violations of Governor Cuomo’s 10-Person Private Residence Declaration
- Maddox Defense Wins Bid to Provide Reliable Quality PPE for the U.S. Government
- Highly Acclaimed Psychologist and Entrepreneur Dr. Yasmin Davidds Partners With Fierce Conversations to Lead Training Sessions Using Innovative 3D Simulations
- 3 Ways Having Dental Insurance Pays Off in the Long Term
- Honeygain’s Outstanding Performance Has Been Recognized at the 2020 App Growth Awards
- Full Time Twitch Streamer and Army Veteran Emery Pan Gives Back to the Community by Sending Troops Home for the Holidays
- 1/2 Price Mattress of West Palm Beach Offers 50% Off Name Brand Mattresses On Black Friday
- Norilsk Nickel on Track to Cut Sulphur Dioxide Emissions on Taimyr
Food Revolution Network Healthy, ethical, sustainable food for all.
How to Use a Spiralizer + 7 Plant-Powered Spiralizer Recipes
by Ocean Robbins on November 25, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Humans have been taking blades to fruits and vegetables for a long time, for both functional and decorative reasons. Lately, a new gadget called a spiralizer has made it easy for home cooks to achieve cuts that used to require special skills and lots of patience. In this article, we’ll examine the new worlds that spiralizing opens up to those looking to include lots of healthy plants in their diet. The post How to Use a Spiralizer + 7 Plant-Powered Spiralizer Recipes appeared first on Food Revolution Network.
Practicing Gratitude on Thanksgiving is a Powerful Action for Health & Happiness
by Ocean Robbins on November 23, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Quiz question: What’s the healthiest part of Thanksgiving? Nope, it’s not the Brussels sprouts or sweet potato casserole. The most health-promoting aspect of Thanksgiving is right there in the name of the holiday: giving thanks. It turns out that the practice of gratitude, if it were bottled in pill form, would be the world’s best-selling drug. Practicing gratitude daily can improve our moods, our fortunes, and our communities. Read on to discover the mind-blowing power of giving thanks on our health and happiness. The post Practicing Gratitude on Thanksgiving is a Powerful Action for Health & Happiness appeared first on Food Revolution Network.
What is Sulforaphane — And Why Is It so Good for You?
by Ocean Robbins on November 20, 2020 at 6:00 pm
You’ve probably heard that broccoli is good for you. But do you know what’s even better for you? Broccoli sprouts, which are baby broccoli plants less than a week old. If any veggie can claim the title “superfood,” broccoli sprouts are it. And the magic ingredient that gives them their greatest superpowers is an antioxidant called sulforaphane. The post What is Sulforaphane — And Why Is It so Good for You? appeared first on Food Revolution Network.
A Plant-Based Meal Prep Guide in 6 Easy Steps
by Ocean Robbins on November 18, 2020 at 6:00 pm
If you were on Family Feud and asked about the most common New Year’s resolutions, you’d have a good chance of winning by saying, “eating better.” So if most of us want to eat healthier, what stands in our way? It takes time and energy to eat well, and a lot of us just don’t have enough of either. But what if you could do all the prep and cooking you needed for the week in just a few hours? With meal prepping, you can make feeding yourself and your family a whole lot quicker and easier. Follow this guide to get started meal prepping on a plant-based diet. The post A Plant-Based Meal Prep Guide in 6 Easy Steps appeared first on Food Revolution Network.
How to Take Care of Your Teeth with Diet & Lifestyle
by Ocean Robbins on November 13, 2020 at 6:00 pm
When you think of taking care of your teeth, what comes to mind? For most people, the list includes brushing regularly, flossing (maybe), and going to the dentist. But did you know that what you eat and drink are also vitally important to your oral health? Here’s what you need to know about the best diet and lifestyle habits to keep your pearly whites happy and healthy. The post How to Take Care of Your Teeth with Diet & Lifestyle appeared first on Food Revolution Network.